INSTRESS 317
Welcome to Instress 317, Were only the best 317 server out there Smile
Please Donate to keep us up and running.
INSTRESS 317
Welcome to Instress 317, Were only the best 317 server out there Smile
Please Donate to keep us up and running.
INSTRESS 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instress 317 is a Runescape Private Server made by T H E beast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClick Here to Donate To Instress
SERVER IS NOW 247!!

Mog time's a **IM SO ANGRY**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quality
newb

Mog time's a **IM SO ANGRY** Empty
PostSubject: Mog time's a **IM SO ANGRY**   Mog time's a **IM SO ANGRY** Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:00 am

So me and my friend mog time were gonna open a server, after about 5 hours we opened it.
He told me he'd give me co-owner, but said that i'd start off as mod when we finally opened the server.
So now i logged into the server, see two guys, both admins, and now they tele me to wild and kill me.
He deleted me off msn and ip banned me of the server. Now it's obvious he's gonna hack me on here with the char files, unless it's crypted.

Sorry just wanted to speak my mind, also i didn't know where to post this, so i simply posted it here.
Back to top Go down
T R O L O L
newb
T R O L O L

Mog time's a **IM SO ANGRY** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mog time's a **IM SO ANGRY**   Mog time's a **IM SO ANGRY** Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:40 am

He doesn't even play here you idiot, and he deleted you from staff because you rage a lot and basically, you're immature as **IM SO ANGRY** - look at how you're crying on a completely random server how he removed you from staff.
Back to top Go down

Mog time's a **IM SO ANGRY**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INSTRESS 317 :: In game matters. :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: